Summary of classes
- Test & Discussion (3 courses; Each course is once weekly): 25 Images based T&D / 100 MCQs + one liners based (subjectwise) T&D/ 100 One-liners (all subject mix) based T&D.
- Concise theory classes (ODs club based; 2-3 days a week)
- Detailed theory (6 days a week/ Once weekly)
New arrivals (books)
- MCQ bank for DNB & FMGE (Released on 27th Nov 2015)
- SHORT NOTES for DNB & FMGE: General Medicine (Released on 27th Nov 2015)
Objective of drkamalkvgroup can be depicted from the logo (Vasudeva carrying Lord Krishna).
I feel honored, to help Foreign Medical Graduates cross this barrier (FMGE) just as Vasudeva took Lord Krishna across the river
Serving FMGs......WITH PRIDE
- Books (Kaakulmedpub): For FREE distribution to all students joining classes
- drkamalkv's FMGE/ PrePG/ DNB classes (Only for FMGs; based on DNB, NEET & All india PGMEE): Cheapest & No compulsion of fee payment (pay whatever you can, whenever you can)
- e-POSTAL course (study matter sent by e-mail daily): No compulsion of fee payment in advance (pay whatever you can, whenever you can)
- Current trends - NBE (Monthly magazine; based on matter discussed in my classes; for FREE download from website as well as for purchase)
- COST 2 COST medical books (sale counter started from 22nd August; 7-9 pm only; sundays & national holidays off)
Thanks to almighty
Here is a list of some popular 'holy' places which I have visited to extend my heartfelt thanks to LORD for showering on me his/ her blessings:
- Vaishno Devi - Jammu (Once)
- Shirdi - Ahmednagar (Once)
- Dargah shareef - Ajmer (Once)
- Lord Brahma's temple - Pushkar (Once)
- Haaji Ali - Mumbai (Once)
- Trambkeshwar - Nashik (Once)
- Pashupatinath - Kathmandu (Twice)
- Golden temple - Amritsar (Once)
- Saanchi - MP (Once)
- Baba Gorakhnath's temple - Gorakhpur (Once)
- Mehandipur Balaji - Rajasthan (Once)
- Mahakaleshwar - Ujjain (Twice)
- Dargah - Hazrat Nizamuddin (Twice)
- Maihar ki Mata - Satna (Twice)
- Khaatu Shyamji - Rajasthan (Twice)
- Jata shankar - Pachmarhi (Thrice)
- Sangam - Allahabad (Once)
- Har ki Paudhi - Haridwar (Eight times)
- Neelkanthji - Rishikesh (Twice)
- Kanwad Yatra - Thrice (Twice from Haridwar & once from Garh Mukteshwar/ Garh Ganga)
- Sonagiri (Jain) - MP (Once)
- Govardhanji (Parikrama) - Mathura (Once)
- Ramlala temple - Orchha (Once)
- Omkareshwar (Once)
- Tirumala - Tirupati (Once)
- Tanot ki mata - Jaisalmer (Once)
- Petambara peeth - Datia (Once; 15 August 2015)
- Vrindavan Baanke Bihari temple - Mathura (Once; 04 October 2015)
- Krishna Janam Bhoomi, Dwarkadheesh temple - Mathura (Once; 25 October 2015)
I will try my level best to utilize my knowledge and passion for the betterment of FMG community following the path of truth, honesty & dedication.
Present day data (passing %) may look a little disappointing but I'm sure one day the scenario will change.
I would like to thank each & every FMG, for supporting & appreciating my work
1. I wish to attend marriages of different states of country, particularly in rural setup (especially of Punjab).
2. Those who are from holy paces can arrange my trip (all expenses will be mine) to the famous holy places of their places. Because language is many times a problem, so if some localites accompany us, many things are sorted out easily. Such students can attend all my classes for free in lieu of that (though everyone can as fees is never an obstacle between students & my classes). For example, one of my ex-student arranged my trip to Tirupati in 2013. Few more ex-students organised my trip to Pashupatinath temple, Kathmandu in 2015.
3. I am little foody so always expect that students shall bring some popular sweet/ dish of their place. For example,
- I always wish that if someone is coming from Jabalpur to Delhi (via Itarsi), he should bring 'aaloo-bandaa' from Kareli (small railway station en-route).
- Those who are coming from Mumbai to Delhi (via Ratlam) should bring 'Ratlami sev' from Ratlam junction.
- If someone is coming by flight from Mumbai to Delhi by flight can bring 'Vada-Paav' from Mumbai.
- Those coming from Rajasthan (especially Jodhpur, Barmer) shall bring 'Pyaaz Kachori'.
- Those coming from West Bengal may bring 'Rosgolla'.
4. I wish to visit at least Hyderabad & Lucknow to taste their mouth-watering recipes, at least once.